The majority of consumers who have purchased a Nitecore battery charger say that they would purchase other Nitecore products in the future, and they would recommend Nitecore battery chargers to their friends and family.
The people who have purchased a Nitecore battery charger respond in this way to the products because they are impressed with the quality, the price, and the dependability of the product.
- Nitecore 18650 Battery Charger
- Special Features found on Most Nitecore Battery Chargers
- Price Consideration
- Good Feedback from Consumers
- Nitecore Chargers with CE Certification
- Nitecore Chargers with FCC Certification
- Nitecore Chargers with CEC Certification
- RoHS Certification
Nitecore 18650 Battery Charger
The majority of the Nitecore battery chargers will provide a charge to a 18650 battery. Nitecore understands that the 18650 is one of the most popular batteries so they made sure that consumers would have several options in chargers that would accommodate the 18650 along with many of the other popular sizes. Undoubtedly, this is one of the best 18650 battery chargers in the market.
EdisonBright Converters and Spacers
The majority of the Nitecore battery chargers come with EdisonBright converters and spacers that allow you to charge different sizes of batteries. The EdisonBright converters and spacers adjust the charging bay so that it can accommodate smaller or larger batteries.
Some Nitecore of the Most Frequently Purchased Nitecore Battery Chargers are:
Nitecore i8 Eight Bays Smart Battery Charger
This 8 bay battery charger is compatible with the Li-ion/IMR/LiFePO4, 10340,10350,10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 1345, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14420, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340 (RCR123). 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650, Ni-Mh, Ni-Cd, AA, AAA, C, D.
You can even use this battery charger as a 2 port USB charger for your smart phones, cameras, tablets, laptops, and gaming systems.
Nitecore D2 Charger with LCD Display
This charger is compatible with the Li-ion (26650), 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340 (RCR123), 14500, 10440, NI-MH.
You do not have to worry about overcharging your batteries because the charger automatically shuts off when the batteries reach a full charge.
It can charge 2 batteries at one time and each slot works independently of the other slot so the charger can identify and correctly charge different sizes of batteries, or batteries in different states of discharge.
Nitecore D4 Smart Charger 2015 Version
This charger is compatible with Li-ion 26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440, Ni-MH, Ni-Cd, AA, AAA, AAAA, C.
The LCD display screen will show you the charging parameters and the progress of each of the four battery slots.
It comes with a 12V DC cable so you can charge your batteries from your car when you are traveling. It also comes with the converter spacers so the charging slots can accommodate from a AA battery to a size C battery.
Special Features found on Most Nitecore Battery Chargers
The following features are commonly found on the Nitecore battery chargers.
- Intelligent circuitry that detects the battery type
- Over charge protection through the automatic shut off feature. When the smart chargers detect that a battery has reached a full charge they automatically stop sending any charge to the full battery.
- Battery slots that work independently from each other so you can add batteries even if you have a battery in one or more of the battery slots
- Temperature monitoring to prevent over-heating. Over-heating can damage the charger and the batteries in the charger, and severe over-heating can cause a fire hazard.
- All chargers are made from durable ABS which is fire retardant and flame resistant. This protects your home, car, RV, or wherever the charger is being used from possible fire hazards if the battery charger were to get too warm. The materials the charger is made from will resist burning.
- Automatic so they detect battery status and select the proper voltage for the battery in each battery slot
- Validation stickers so you can quickly discern whether you have purchased a Nitecore original product. You can easily look at the box your charger comes in and see the validation sticker from Nitecore.
- Special charge settings for the IMR batteries
- Special charge settings for the LifePO4 batteries
- Automatic shut off after a period of 20 hours
- Reversed polarity protection that prevents damage to the batteries and the battery charger
- Active current distribution to divide the charging current up equally among the battery slots that are in use.
- Automatic detection of batteries that are not rechargeable. It also detects batteries that have been damaged and can no longer accept a proper charge.
The majority of consumers that have purchased a Nitecore battery charger have been very pleased with the price they paid for the product. The Nitecore line of battery chargers is competitively priced and sold by many of the top retailers who carry this type of product.
Good Feedback from Consumers
Most of the consumers who have purchased a Nitecore battery charger give the products five out of five possible stars when they rate them. This type of customer satisfaction is only gained when a company provides a high quality product that does exactly what it was designed to do.
Nitecore Chargers with CE Certification
CE certifications indicates that the product meets all of the environmental standards of protection established for that particular type of product. This certification also lets consumers know that all health and safety regulations created for that type of product are met by the manufacturer of the product.
Nitecore Chargers with FCC Certification
When a product is FCC certified it means that the item meets the guidelines established in the United States for the amount of electromagnetic interference a device can emit. These guidelines are established by the Federal Communications Commission.
Nitecore Chargers with CEC Certification
CEC certification for a battery charger is granted when the chargers meets the guidelines established by the California Energy Commission.
RoHS means Restiction of Hazardous Substances. This means that no materials used in the manufacture of the item is restricted for use in electrical or electronic products because it has been deemed hazardous.